1. Don't Boost Clicks ArtificiallyThere are a number of ways that Google AdSense publishers (such as bloggers) can artificially boost the number of clicks on the Google AdSense ads that appear on their sites. Following are a few methods that might be tempting but are considered spam and are a surefire way to get banned from the Google AdSense program:
- Clicking on AdSense links on your blog yourself.
- Asking other people to click on the AdSense links on your blog.
- Using any kind of automated process to increase clicks (whether you create the process or a third party does it for you).
- Joining with a group of other people to click on AdSense ads on each other's blogs or websites.